Monday, January 02, 2006

color me canon rebel xt...

You thought I was dangerous before...now I've learned to upload my pictures from my new digital camera. Love. it. Pam and Kevin will remember how crazy I got when I first learned to use a computer and was introduced to the world of animated gifs. Goodness. I went mad. So funny. Add to that my discovery of embedding music files to my emails. I'm a nut. Anyhoo, now that I've learned to upload pics you'll just have to be patient with me and realize I'll tire of it eventually. Promise.

Below you'll see a few pics of Shawna and John's new place in process. You'll see pics of St. Francis Catholic Church and my Aunt Ginny who wanted to share the beauty of their Christmas display. [the candlesticks on the altar are in memory of my paternal grandparents.] There are pics from our Christmas weekend worship and various gatherings over the holidays. The "bobo" is the vacuum robot we gave John and Shawna for Christmas. Freaky little thing named bobo. And of course, I had to post a pic of Kev and his baby. Best. present. ever. Just ask him :) I think I could get him to do just about anything for me right now. I am in like flinn. Like flynn? Like, what the heck is flinn/flynn anyway?

Enjoy. Or not. My blog...deal with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Really liking the pics...then again I liked the gifs too :)

10:02 PM  
Blogger sara said...

Glad you could figure it out. The house is lookin good! Can't wait to see the cabinets finished. Feeling pretty cool to have made the blog...not just in name dropping, but a PICTURE!! Holy Cow - I feel special! Thanx:)

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home