Tuesday, November 15, 2005

...from the backseat on the way home from pizza hut, two hours after a saturday night sermon on "thou shalt not lie"; as relayed to me later that night:

chandler: mom, what he said tonight really touched my heart.
veronica: what who said?
chandler: josh.
veronica: what do you mean?
chandler: well, I like the way he talks. he talks like brian.
veronica: what about it touched your heart?
chandler: well, sometimes I goof around at school like I wouldn't do at home and that's like telling a lie, like he said and I don't want to do that. he just really touched my heart.

chandler. sweet intuitive chandler. you've absolutely no idea how you've touched ours...

1 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

we underestimate kids alot! i love it when little sugie woogies talk about God. Many times God challenges us through kids...the way they love Him is such a testimony. thank you for sharing! :)

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home