Tuesday, October 25, 2005

ifs and buts...

if I weren't such a procrastinator I wouldn't be so overwhelmed by my expanding folder of to- dos that never seem to get done-

if I weren't so into this world it wouldn't take a sunset and a great loss for me to long for the next-

if my dad hadn't gone for that pile of wood maybe he'd be ringing my doorbell holding a plastic bag full of coffee, apples or random catalogs-

if I were a better "me" I'd close my eyes at night without all the if only's-

but:

I blog.

I shop.

I grieve.

I regret.

if "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a wonderful Christmas...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Mollet Family said...

Loretta, you are great at this blogging thing...I sneak on and take peaks everyday to see what you have to say. Just today I cleared my pile of papers here on the computer desk just to have another pile re-appear, but in a different order of importance...ugh...

2:52 PM  
Blogger ret said...

I know exactly what you mean. Most days I just give up. Lol.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home