Thursday, January 19, 2006

This has the makings for a wonderful morning. For me. I think Lowery has root canal part deux. Me, I'm going for a walk with my sister, my daughter and dad's dog. It's lovely out. Then we'll all meet for lunch with my cousin and two of my aunts. It's a monthly ritual we're beginning today. We're planning to meet on the second Thursday of every month to have lunch together. And yes, we let January get away from us and are meeting on the third Thursday. Which is totally fine. After that I get my nails done and will top off my afternoon by cleaning my bathroom. All in all, not a bad day. Blessings on yours...

5 Comments:

Blogger Lowery said...

I did have part two. And guess what? It was more blinding pain and agony. And then...I found out I have to have a part three. That's right. It's so bad that they still couldn't get it done. For the next two weeks I will have another temporary, chew only on the left side of my face and then I get the third part done. Then I get the wisdom tooth extracted one week later.

I am an angry, angry man right now.

12:42 PM  
Blogger ret said...

Oh. Ow. That just sucks buddy. My day was much less painful. But I was thinking about you...

3:49 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Peanut brittle anyone?

9:51 PM  
Blogger ret said...

that was just so mean. so mean.

go make him a cup of tea...

9:55 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

can't you just hear the "clink, clink, clink" of the spoon stirring away at all the little tea leaves floating about? I know I can. I know - I'm wicked :)

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home