Wednesday, March 29, 2006

One of my favorite new friends from the trip was at class tonight and was talking with Kevin and I, showing us some pictures she had taken and sharing a few laughs before she left. She was joking about making t-shirts that say "Israel Snob" on the front for all of us to wear. Then she suggested we put "numbnuts" on the back. I busted out laughing knowing that's not what she meant to say. I repeated it, and asked her if she meant "nudnik" instead. When she realized what she said, her face turned pink and she hit the floor on her knees, face down in laughter. I. love. this. lady. She's a hoot and a half. When she was able to stand back up, I suggested using a picture I took in Rome of a larger than life Roman statue as well :) Now that's a t-shirt...

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

You got a full-blown guffaw out of me on this post! I saw her today and she didn't tell me this story...will have to ask her about it next time I see her!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home