Friday, June 30, 2006

I'm O.K. if there's ever a national shortage of...

Black plus-size clothing. Name it, I've got it: skirts, suits, slacks, more skirts, suits, slacks. Oh, and white shirts; tee's, blouses and anything in between. I have a nice collection of twin sets as well. And except for a few random items this morning, that's just about all I have to offer in this dreaded garage sale that was supposed to start at eight this morning. If I had remembered to submit it to the Whig on Wednesday instead of Thursday. Oh, and the lovely rain we're having presently. What sucks is having to put it all back in the house after. Some of it I can donate, but most of my clothes I'd rather try and recover some of my original investment. Here's hoping I never gain the weight back and regret parting with them all...

I think I see someone running up the driveway...nope. Just a die-hard jogger...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home