Thursday, June 22, 2006

smilemakers...

-the rearview mirror reflection of a young man riding his bike past me on 12th street this morning...and his exposed plaid boxers out the top of the rearend of his jean shorts...
-my new job...and my new and not so new friends...
-seeing Holly pop in at El Rancherito today at lunch...
-rocking out on "Oh, Susanna" on my harmonica moments ago...
-my new MacBook Pro...and my hubby for getting it for me...
-anticipation for the weekend encounters...
-safe landings...
-God. And knowing, really knowing He has a plan for all the people I love so much...
-the fact that for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to spell 12th correctly...
-Kathryn Scott and her Satisfy CD...we'll sing her arrangement of "When I Survey" in heaven for sure...
-the fact that I looked at that kid's boxers from the rearview mirror of my car this morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home