Sunday, February 24, 2008

I got as far as throwing on an over sized t-shirt when we finally got home this afternoon- changing into something comfortable enough to accomplish my to-do list and simply too lazy to dig something out of the drawer. The absence of my pajama pants left Kevin curious throughout the evening. "You want a blanket?" "Aren't you afraid someone might come to the door?" Etc.

I eventually asked if he wanted me to throw what he had on in my last load of laundry and while I waited for him to change, I threw on my p.j. bottoms and grabbed the last bit of laundry from the hamper. As I met him in the hallway moments later, I'm greeted with a frustrated sigh as he tosses his worn clothes on the floor in front of me. It's then that I realize he isn't as frustrated as he is disappointed. He had returned from the bedroom wearing an oversized sweatshirt without sweatpants to find that I was no longer pant-less. And then he says,  "And I went all out on this one."

1 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

Kevin you make me laugh everytime I read a story that Ret writes about you. She does a great job of describing your emotions and reactions...I can picture it everytime.

Thanks for adding some laughter to my days at work. Your life together is almost like watching a sitcom somedays. And thus, I find myself wanting to read more and more. Let's just face it...I live vicariously through you all. (And wishing Max would let me write stuff about him on my blog. I dare not go there after only two months. We haven't established that kind of credibility yet!!)

you guys rock!!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home