Thursday, June 26, 2008

Standing at the counter drinking my first cup of coffee this morning he says: "I don't know what it is, I just don't enjoy coffee that much anymore." He then proceeds to lift the pot, pour the remainder of our morning joe into his cup, his second cup of the morning, rethink his decision and pour it down the sink.

Ranks right up there with "I don't like ice cream." as he finishes the last Slim-a Bear.

Or, "I don't really drink that much soda anymore." except for my last Diet Pepsi in the fridge. 

Or one of my personal favorites: "You want bananas?" "No." But I want bananas so I buy them anyway. Mysteriously while I lay fast asleep all but one of the bunch disappears from the bowl before breakfast.

But I love him, yes I do.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home