Tuesday, May 03, 2005

jack squat.

That's what I feel I accomplished this day that the LORD hath made. Shame on me.

  • I did complete 5 days of studies, that was something I suppose & read one more chapter in "A Generous Orthodoxy"...this book has taken me FOREVER to finish. I like it, I just have to read it slowly- but I am making progress...
  • I got loverly news from Gil today that we have all been waiting to hear...so that was pretty cool. I had absolutely nothing to do with that so I can't put that on my personal list of accomplishments-but I did pray for it for a long time and I like know the "young sage Brian" who prophesied over him long ago. It's a stretch I know, but like I said I did very little to justify the air I breathed today.
  • I tried to give myself a pedicure with the foot massage tub and pedicure products Shawna gave me for my birthday, but somehow this process just doesn't feel so much like a pampering when you have to do it yourself. Aside from the lousy french tip I gave my piggies, the feet feel much better. TMI. Sorry.
  • Thought about going for a walk but nope. [Sorry TyAnn. Not doing so well.]
  • Finished my studies tonight and that's about it.

Yup. Pretty much jack squat any way you look at it. Thanks to the rest of you who pulled my weight today.

2 Comments:

Blogger deby said...

Hi-Burying the Dead appeared on the day you wrote of your mom. I wanted to let you know of it, but wasn't sure if I should. Kinda like God to follow through where I don't!

7:24 AM  
Blogger ret said...

I would have been fine. But it was sweet of you to consider that first. I did notice that...and thought about her while I read it through..

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home