Thursday, November 24, 2005

for these I am thankful...

ears: to hear my life's partner singing & humming to himself as he walked downstairs moments ago-
automatic coffee makers: self explanatory-
faith: sun keeps coming up & with it an immutable peace-
emotion: the ability to know great love & loss-
circles: that mine includes so many people who are important to me-
babies: especially the one who caught me by surprise & amazes me still-
family trees: that the blanks above, beside & below my name belong to those they do-
light: from the tangled mess removed from my artificial tree this morning, to the glow inside of me-
electric blankets: also self explanatory-
air: physically & spiritually-
home: nothing like it-
gratitude: & the wisdom to live it out-
gatherings: past, present & ones I only long for-

blessings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home