Monday, May 29, 2006

b i & go...

We had a lovely BBQ at the Fey's house last night. An end-of-the-school-year/ memorial day type of festivity. The Fey's, John & Sha, Kev & me. Only dad was missing and I suspect the remaining "first time withouts" will all sting a bit...eventually I hope this subsides some. At any rate, after a tasty dinner, we sat outside and played Traveling Bingo, complete with numbered prizes and a glorious breeze. I had a great time competing with my son-in-law for the most bingos, and managed to steal some of his loot when the "traveling" part began. Needless to say, he fought back and it was an ugly, beautiful thing.

At one point in the game, Shawna claims "bingo!" and says she has four corners. Chandler's looking. John's looking. I'm looking...at both her cards and see nothing. We all ask "where?" She sweetly replies and points. I laughed for a really long time. John just kisses her arm and smiles.

Card number one: top left corner, bottom left corner.

Card number two: top right corner, bottom right corner.

And that's my girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home