Monday, May 22, 2006

fireflies, superheroes & beach balls...

Otherwise known as a great time. Otherwise known as family worship.

My legs haven't recovered from standing in one spot for nearly, I don't know, 14 hours or so this weekend, between rehearsals and services, but I tell you what: it was one amazing weekend. I had a great time. Played a couple painfully wrong chords in a couple places which left me longing for a hole in the floor, but good for the ego I suppose. Just sorry everyone else had to pay my price ;)

Amazing weekend services. Amazing message. Amazing friends & family. Amazing God.

Last night's family worship was just plain fun. I could get used to this.

Great way to begin a week. Hope all is well in your world. Mine has "new" written all over it...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice. Very nice. Good to see a new profile too. Enjoy your Monday!

verification: lgmzcvq

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home