Wednesday, May 17, 2006

this and that...

I've become my mother: I just drank a cup of instant coffee. [Qualifying comment: I only had instant coffee because of the mocha punch we made for the reception and I didn't realize I used the last of the beans...so back off...]

Called Shawna a few minutes ago to see if she was up and at 'em and to ask her something. She was doing dishes. Doing dishes. That's beautiful stuff...

I love my Back to Basics egg & muffin maker: That was my first mother's day present from Mr. & Mrs. Mitchell. It's way cool. And my soft boiled eggs were marvelous this morning.

The sun is finally out.

I have a new job. Starting soon.

Nothing else all that bloggable. Not like any of this was bloggable either but it's all I gots. And I'm assuming you read it :) I'm off to find 30 beach balls for Sunday night...

PS...someone is doing a walk through at dad's apt/shop this morning. Pray for the right offer and peace...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

ah yes, I'd like that mocha punch recipe please... good stuff... good stuff...

12:28 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Praying...

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home