Friday, May 12, 2006

Since their hot water heater is ancient and barely heats enough water to do a small load of dishes I decided to SURPRISE them and have a new one delivered while they are gone. For warranty purposes it is in their names of course. Since they have no land line phone, and John's cell phone is busted, I gave them Shawna's cell number for their records. Since John's is busted they took Shawna's to Mexico. Since Lowe's completely ignored the part about them being in Mexico and this was a SURPRISE...they call Shawna's phone yesterday. I got a text message from her last night saying "thank you" and the delivery would be between 9 & 10 this morning. Perfect. Just perfect.

But, by the time they arrive this evening they should have lots of hot water...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Dang, will you be my mom? I need to buy 3 screen doors... 2 for the french doors in back and one for the front...

I'm sure they had a GREAT time in Mexico... Can't wait to see pictures!

3:35 PM  
Blogger ret said...

Lol. I never know when to call it quits. If I had multiple children I wouldn't be so generous :) I have two more surprises waiting for them and then I'm done. Finito. Time to start letting them fly ;)

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home