Wednesday, March 26, 2008

There's seldom a day that passes that God doesn't amaze me by at least one of the immeasurable things He has thought of. This particular morning I thought of something that might have made that list had involuntary memory loss ever been a struggle for the Almighty. Were my mind more user friendly, it might offer a drop-down window for referencing recent thoughts that vanish before I finish with them. Imagine the handiness of a mental history window: "re-open windows from last session;" "add bookmark;" "earlier today or yesterday;" or even this little gem that could replace the Tylenol PM: "clear history."  It would save a tree or two from all the post-it notes I use, it would eliminate the endless trips into a room for naught when I can't for the life of all good things remember what I went there for, and it would alleviate the nightly pleas with the mind  to stop long enough to fall asleep and stay asleep. Still, I trust He fashioned us just the way we need to be so I'll content myself knowing my vast collection of seasonal post-its makes the process at least cheerful and trendy. As long as I remember where I keep them...

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I stumbled across your blog last night and happened to click on this post. I'm so glad I did because it gave me a great laugh. I can definitely relate! LOL

God bless and have a great day!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home