Thursday, March 13, 2008

him: so do you think John could watch her while you run to the store? you could just take her next door to his office when you leave.

me: remember I'm not going to work today? remember I just told you I have Meals on Wheels at noon?

him: oh. sorry. that's right...I forgot. (I told him last night and again, not 20 minutes ago...)

me: you're taking my car so I can have the van, right? (also, not 20 minutes ago...)

him: yes. (feigning recall with betraying smile...) you have to understand, I'm not wired like you. I'm doing good to get my pants on in the morning. (heading out the door and glancing down...) I do have my pants on don't I?


and yes. we have our puppy :)

1 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

Good to hear friend! Post a family portrait or something...and make sure Kevin has his pants on!! haha :)

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home