Wednesday, May 04, 2005

MOTB...Day 367

I confess. I spent the better part of 60 minutes in the school supply aisle at Wal-Mart today carefully selecting a binder and coordinating pockets, dividers and the like to begin organizing this wedding event. I suppose some of you may think that an impossibility, while others will just plain understand. This folder, [I opted for white so I could get the adorable divider pages I wanted that have red lips and ribbons on them] is thin and flexible and just felt good in my hand. Something I can whip open with ease and still has enough room to maneuver the pages. I even found a cool set of calendar pages the perfect size of the folder. Ah.

Tomorrow, I will print off a bunch of stuff I found on the wedding channel and start cracking the whip. If we are seriously going to take this trip to Israel in March, for two weeks, I have to get a grip on all the festivities before we leave the country. Actually, I think they should just get married while we're there and spend the last few days in Italy as their honeymoon. But what do I know. What's a few extra people here and there...

Well. Gonna call it a night. Had a great Bible study this morning, had a spontaneous lunch with my dad and 3 of the 5 Feys, ran a ton of errands, had a wonderful study this evening and celebrated Yvonne's last final exam of her Master's degree at the Bee's. Watched Shawna cut John's hair in the kitchen, hugged Kev a couple times and decided to post. And I must add that it was finally a totally topless day to boot. Life was meant to be lived in a convertible. Hands down.

I can hardly wait to grab my coffee in the morning and caress my new office supplies. [Erin, I went to Staples, Ridders and Illinois School Supply all in one afternoon. Sweet.] I also found the cutest little tape dispenser. It's a soft buttery yellow color and it's short and stubby. Fits in the palm of my hand but the tape is normal size. Didn't need it, but it will make me smile every time I use it. Way too cute.

Night all...

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I have a tiny stapler that I found at the Container Store. It is one of my favorite things in the world. It fits between two fingers and the staples, while shockingly small, can manage to connect at least TEN pages. AMAZING. I am jealous that you went to all of those fun stores. Someday, I will have to open your eyes to the Container Store. Oh my, it is fantabulous.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You gals need help! I'm a fan of organization and all but good grief! i wondered what you were up to yesterday! You only posted twice, we were getting worried about you!

12:07 PM  
Blogger ret said...

Erin: One of my life goals is to shop at a Container Store. Staples had the CUTEST tubs in all different colors as I walked in there yesterday. WAY cool.

Gil: Grrrr....

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home