Saturday, July 23, 2005

not a bad night...

Spent a couple hours in the pool this afternoon but that sun was even too much for a sun goddess like myself so I headed indoors.

Decided to hit the Saturday night service so we can sleep in tomorrow, quite the perk for a lifetime Sunday morning participant. Sat with family and friends and enjoyed myself immensely. Great worship. Great message. Great video. {Coldplay in church, how cool is that?}

We headed to the Pizza Hut Bistro with a party of 12...16...18...all said and done. We had a wonderful time, aside from sub par service and screwed up orders. But even that worked out well for us. John & Shawna waited almost 2 hours for their pizza...{do not understand how that ever happened} so they comped (sp?) our entire ticket. This was a good night for that...2 salads, drinks, appetizer, sandwich, pasta and pizza...just for the four of us. So thank you Pizza Hut. It was crazy though. Not sure what happened.

Since Kev & I actually had our food an hour before John & Shawna, we had plenty of time to make room for twist cones at DQ...which she dropped on the floor before she passed them through the window. Kevin watched to make sure she didn't pick them up and hand them to us :)

It was fun getting out. I could get into this Saturday night church, dinner following and taking it easy on Sunday. My catholic friends have been onto something for a while now... Of course, I can't really take it too easy tomorrow. We have an afternoon rehearsal for the service tomorrow night so it will be busy but fun. I'm really looking forward to it. We'll see who blogs about it first...me or Ginny :)

Callin' it a night. Almost 11 and it's still hot out there. Can hardly wait to get my utility bill this month. Yeesh.

Nighty nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home