Monday, July 18, 2005

thurible

I learned something new today. I'm trying to borrow these swinging incense burners that are used to incense the casket at a Catholic Funeral Mass. I found out today they are called thuribles and so far I haven't been able to secure them from anyone.[Still working on it...] I was online searching for an outlet and found them ranging anywhere from $4.95- well over $1,000. The cheap ones are on a magic/witchcraft/wikkan website and I may have to bite the bullet and order a couple if I can't borrow them somewhere else. I need two for our upcoming worship experience at church Sunday night so I don't have a lot of time. If I cave, I'm praying something thurible doesn't happen to me...

2 Comments:

Blogger ret said...

define "lil' bit of work"...I am after all a citygirl :)

6:20 PM  
Blogger deby said...

i just read in the paper tonight that st. Rose is selling and perhaps they may have something. wouldn't hurt to inquire.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home