Monday, July 18, 2005

carl's shoes...

Several years ago...in all actuality more than several...I sang a couple jingles for WGEM and one of them was for Carl's Shoes. My elementary kids used to get a hoot out of hearing it on the radio and I honestly rather enjoyed that they got a hoot out of it. I haven't heard it in forever but my dad told me he had been hearing it lately. Well I'm sitting here checking my email with the TV on and low and behold..."carl's shoes (echo), carl's shoes (echo)...yup. That's me...and you call me friend you lucky people...lol.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Ah.... I can hear it now-echoing through my head :)

8:39 AM  
Blogger ret said...

It's a beautiful thing...

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so know that commercial!! Wow, that takes me back to grade school when we used to buy my shoes there. They had the best deal on Adidas Sambas - everyone had to have a pair. That seems like so long ago! Where has the time gone?!?!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So what are you going to buy with the phat royalties??? Sorry we missed the party for Sha and John, let me know when you're in the area doing autographs though and I'll swing by!

8:56 AM  
Blogger ret said...

Snot. Lol.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home