Tuesday, November 29, 2005

must be in the jeans...

My sister, mother of three, looks great. Always has. But she joined us recently on our journey through pointsville to shed some unwanted pounds she managed to find. So...she was shopping for jeans yesterday, and will kill me for posting this, but since it would never in my wildest dreams happen to me, I must share.

She was searching through jeans at Kohl's yesterday, conversing with another girl doing the same thing when the girl says: "I want those legs." Veronica politely pointed to the stack of jeans styled like the ones she was holding only to have the girl clarify by pointing to Veronica's legs and saying, "I mean those."

Something like that will never happen to me this side of eternity but I must agree, that sister of mine has some pretty sexy yams. Be sure and tell her next time you see her :) She really will kill me for posting this but can't do a darn thing about it. I wondered but didn't ask if this girl happens to play softball...hmmm....

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Gotta watch out for those softball players dontchaknow ;)

7:28 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Vern does have some nice legs... :) Miss your daily postings, but know you guys have a lot going on!! Have a happy day :)

8:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, you've gotten on me for not posting. Now its my turn. We miss you Ret!!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home