Saturday, February 11, 2006

motb...day 84

I yelled at Shawna last night on the phone. Kept telling myself to stop but only heard my voice continue to raise. This must be the phase where they consider elopement. But that would be the phase they no longer live to see their honeymoon. I will not spend my last few months with her at home all torqued about her deficit in administrative skills. I just need to find a better way of dealing with her cloud dweller spirit and do the best I can to make her day a special one. I'm just hoping she'll meet me at least at the corner here. I'm willing to go more than the halfway point but there are just too many decisions we still need to make that need her input. And call me crazy, but having her input infers having "her" and between the job and the fiancé she just isn't that available. It will all get done. I know this. I just have to get a quick handle on how to get it done without making us all miserable. It just isn't worth it. I love her too much. Heck, I love me too much . . .

carter's suit: delivered
flower girl shoes: oh. my. goodness.
columns: rented
groomsman’s shirts: selected
fotb suit: selected
tubs for tidy storage of mounting misc.: stored
flower girl gift: purchased
attendants shoes: ordered
argument over shoes: regretted but we did get them ordered...

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Well if it helps any Carter's suit fits and looks adorable.. pictures on the way. The other suits are already on their way back to the store... I'm working on figuring out what size shirt he wears... Not quite sure how that works yet. Just keep smiling... remember it's not the wedding that REALLY matters, it's the marriage.... yeah I know doesn't really help much but it sounds good Ha :-) Love ya!!

4:17 PM  
Blogger ret said...

Actually that did help. And I'll bet he's just about as cute as they come. Can't wait. Except I have tons to do, so the waiting is good. But I just think he's going to be adorable. Thanks for letting me know and for mailing the suits already! Let me know what shipping was...love you too...

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home