Monday, April 24, 2006

motb...day 12...AHHHHH!!!!!

I was listening Saturday night to two of John's cousins talking about their upcoming wedding plans and how they are nearly finished. Nearly finished. Not a big deal except that I am anything BUT nearly finished and their dates are September 2006 and April 2007. Something very wrong with this picture.

But still I plug.

Monday has to be HUGE. Just huge.

Today was fun though. I think it's one of my favorite days so far. We surprised Shawna with a carriage ride to the Villa Kathrine. She thought her shower was at Veronica's house so the horse and buggy waiting there was surprise enough but she didn't have a clue she was headed to the castle on the river. She loves that place. It was a beautiful afternoon and aside from the fact that I experienced a delay in my arrival [which I can't go into here but would make for one hilarious post,] it was an amazing shower. It was a Cinderella- happily- ever- after theme and we do theme's grandly. A bit too grandly probably, but I'm a live out loud kind of gal.

Happy week. I'm praying God can somehow multiply the hours in these last 12 days, or atleast increase my productivity...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

It will be perfect. Even if some of the small things don't get done... no one will know but you. That's what I finally had to keep telling myself. I'm so excited to see everyone... it's going to be bea-u-tiful!!!

take a deep breath and remember how much we all love you!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home