Tuesday, May 16, 2006

transparency...

Not only am I always surprised at the blog traffic from posts like I made last week but this time I was surprised by the conversations and emails it has generated. So there's something to this being real stuff after all. Or at least being real with a bit more volume. The more I'm around people who are genuinely seeking to look like Him, people who are committed to being honest about their weakness, people who are more comfortable in their own skin than one they've pulled off a "look at me, I've got it all together" shelf somewhere...the more I'm excited about what God is up to around me these days.

Real. Has a nice feel to it...but I'd be lying if I didn't say a part of me wishes I hadn't put it out there for all to see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home