Sunday, July 30, 2006

eye of the beholder...

There are times I'd like to shoot my husband. There are times I wonder if we could be more different. There are times he makes me laugh so hard I nearly pee myself. There are times he hurts my feelings and times one look is all it takes to make my heart dance. Lately, there have been times when he makes me feel like a treasure. He told me recently that he'd marry me all over again. That he's falling in love with me all over again. Not a bad line by the way. Last night getting ready for church I was putting the final "layer" on my middle-aged face and he says I look amazing. Then he takes his fingers and frames my face like he's positioning the perfect photo and smiles.

Lol. He's a keeper...

1 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

now that is the sweetest thing I've heard all day. glad you are getting to experience some good times with your main squeeze. everyone deserves to feel like they are a treasure!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home