Saturday, September 20, 2008

So we took a walk with Mylie yesterday evening. Lovely evening. Lovely walk. And then...

She pooped.

She doesn't usually do that while walking so I was unprepared to be neighbor friendly. We weren't that far from home (subdivision style) so I suggested Kevin go grab a baggie while I stayed there as a "deposit for her deposit", just in case neighbor be watching.

Oh. no. he didn't.

They may be small but they be poop. And they be in his hand. And they still be in his hand when we rounded 15th to find another neighbor's little yorkie-poo running toward us. And when said neighbor catches up to us, stands and swaps puppy chat with us. If he had extended his hand to Kevin to shake I would have peed. my. pants. Kevin headed home to sanitize his hand and Mylie and I finished the neighborhood.

Now that's some kind of funny. Some kind of funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home