Friday, May 06, 2005

things that made me smile today...

  • waking up and realizing my little girl gets married one year from today.
  • realizing the insurance card I got in the mail yesterday for her jeep is the last one we will have to pay for...
  • working ahead in my workbook [days 1-3] so I don't have it facing me on Monday when the weekend gets past me.
  • meeting Veronica, Harrison and dad for lunch at the Veteran's Home for a maid-rite.
  • blaring "Blind Man" from my convertible and cranking up the ending we added the night before we recorded it.
  • getting my vacuum cleaner back. it sucks. it didn't before...
  • getting a phone call from Shawna before she left for a Cardinals game in St. Louis tonight and hearing the fuel people laughing in the background. so thankful for that community...
  • going on a date with my Kevy tonight...doesn't matter what or where...just nice to be together.

I loved my life today too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home