Monday, May 09, 2005

today...

  • I met with some folks to brainstorm ideas for a worship experience for later this summer. Fun stuff. Missed it...
  • Had a fun lunch...still cannot believe the size of that burger...
  • Saw Mark today. I missed him. It's good to hear he's singing again...
  • Chatted with my daddy and was thankful I was home when he delivered his daily harvest from his backyard garden...radishes...umm.
  • Cruised a few fav blogs for updates. Beginning to think "the very...last...one..." on Brian's is exactly that...
  • Did fare on my new bib rules: two rooms, two loads of laundry and got the plants atleast out of my trunk, ready to plant in the morning...
  • Hannah must have been tired today...we actually got through her lesson without excessive delay...
  • Fixed polish sausage for dinner. Not a biggy, but John hates polish sausage so we don't have it so much anymore...needless to say he didn't show up for supper...
  • Scurried off to church for a multi-church "revival"-the first of four evenings. The music was awesome and the preaching was...let's say, passionate and animated. He was good, but it was unlike anything I've experienced outside of cable tv to date...I truly think "Draw Me Close" may be one of the greatest worship songs of all time. And tonight, it was a slice of heaven...
  • Wondering what quote'll end up in the Whig...last time he asked I was working down the block...
  • Enjoyed the Bee's with Pam and Yvonne afterwards and am regretting the Mudslide. Ugh. Will I ever learn.

Lofty thoughts, eh?

nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home