Friday, May 06, 2005

bzzz....

Okay, so we're heading out of the house tonight; I'm right behind Kevin, my big, burly, brave, hunk o' man, as he, in a fraction of a second, opens the front door, let's out a yell, jumps back slamming the door shut, and says "be careful there's a bumble bee!" [Our azalea bushes are in full bloom and the bees love them] As he slowly re-opens the door and steps cautiously out to the front porch, he realizes what he heard was not in fact a bee. It was the neighbors high-pitched weed whacker.

He grins.

I say, "Do I have time for a quick post?"

We're both laughing as we walk to the van and he says, "Hey-at my age, a bee sting could kill me."

Maybe...if I don't do it first...

1 Comments:

Blogger deby said...

what a man you got there!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home