Thursday, June 30, 2005

braindead.

Seriously. I don't know what's wrong with me of late. First I doubled booked for a wedding in October. Same day. Same time. 2 weddings. 2 completely different cities. 1 winner. 2 losers and I am one of them.

Then this morning I discover that on July 12th, not only am I directing a choir rehearsal @ 7:00 and leading a worship experience @ 8:00, but I was supposed to be co-hosting a bridal shower for my nephew's bride elect. These things make me sick to my stomach inside. Seems like my efficiency level dropped considerably when I jumped into the world of the unemployed and this just isn't like me. At all.

So is it gingko biloba I'm deficient in, or am I just in the early stages of mental failure? I don't know. But I rapidly need to get my...act...together. It's beginning to feel like I peaked early and am on the backside of what used to be a rather impressive potential to plate spin.

Ugh.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Have you been taking those nice little soy supplements? I believe they're called Estroven ;)

10:30 PM  
Blogger ret said...

For real? You think that would help? I've gotta do something!! And no, I stopped taking them a long time ago...but I can't remember when...I'll begin again tonight if I can remember where I put them...put what? And what did I come in here for...

11:25 PM  
Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

like I said before, the older I get, the better I was.

9:20 PM  
Blogger ret said...

I gave my brother-in-law a t-shirt with that on it for his 40th...lol.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home