Friday, June 24, 2005

MOTB...Day 316

I just know I should be doing something. Guest list or the like. [Rough draft yielded 700+; hall capacity: 450] Dreading that process so, nope, not this week. [45 to go...] Our weekends are booked as far as Saturdays go, for the next 4 weeks. [Make that 5 weeks. There went July.] Won't be any dress decisions made before August which means no decorations, flowers, tuxes, invitations etc. to be even looked at until she picks. I need the two of them to stand still long enough to meet with the "approved" caterers to make some decisions there too...but probably need to have a people count by then. And I don't know if the two of them will ever be able to decide on music. Too much to choose from I guess. The summer is fleeting and I'm not even working. Oh well. 15 variety shows & countless musicals/cantatas/shines...this should be a piece of cake, right???

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

Your daughter is getting married too? You probably like these things better than I do. Since you are in closer proximity to your darling daughter, you probably have LOTS more to do than me. I practically just show up. Sorry, the devil made me say that. :-)

9:11 PM  
Blogger ret said...

My daughter is getting married too. She is just 20 and has little [like none] experience organizing something of this magnitude so I'll be orchestrating a lot of it...I'm assuming since your daughter is off on her own, she's a bit more capable of planning a wedding...and just showing up is looking pretty attractive actually :)

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home