Tuesday, June 21, 2005

tiggerific...

We have bonded. Again. Tig & I were tight once upon a time. We sadly have grown apart from years of gradually doing our own thing and not investing much in one another. It sometimes takes something like this to wake us up to what really matters in this life we live. I thank God for giving us a second chance, for letting us realize how much we mean to one another and forcing us to experience each precious moment like it could be the last one we are blessed enough to share together. We are now inseparable. Her steps quicken when she sees me reach for her and my heart skips a beat when she purrs as I caress her sweet face. Life is the richer for this near death experience and we have both seen the light of eternity pass before our eyes and will not make the same mistake twice. It has taken us 10 lives to get it right and we are committed to making this one the sweetest of them all...

Lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

It took me a sentence or two to figure out you weren't talking about a Winnie the Pooh character. Glad for your second chance.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home