Tuesday, July 26, 2005

randoms...

Anyone else find it funny that on the spell checking service for blogger, the words blog, blogging or blogger always pop up with no alternative spelling?? I think that's a riot.

I also dreamed Tadly returned from Russia and was beardless. And we were ready to play some type of volleyball game with the regulars and this family walked in with a bunch of religious rules they needed to abide before they would play us, and one of the rules was no incense. And I think Brian was carrying this huge backgammon game around with him...and I forgot my shoes, and there was a lot of traffic. We were all there. I think I was skinny. Nope. That was Shawna. But Tad was beardless...

lol. took forever to clear the spellcheck with that first line...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lowery said...

I'd rather be carrying a game of Washers, but that's just me. It's your dream. Do with it what you will.

10:47 AM  
Blogger ret said...

You and all the Hollensteiners...lol.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home