Sunday, September 25, 2005

:)

As soon as I get permission to blog blab about this, I'm gonna. Suffice it to say that something incredibly, unbelievably, remarkably, significantly, randomly, unexpectedly, wonderfully amazing happened in the last couple days and I'm beside myself wanting to tell. No, I didn't find a job and I'm not pregnant, as my father sadistically teased me. Has nothing to do with me other than the potential to bless the socks off some pretty special people of mine. Oh. My. Goodness. Lovely, lovely development this side of the river. Simply lovely. God is always good, but this time... this time He just outdid himself. Like a present just because.

You'll know soon. Promise. Oh, I wish I could tell...

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If you are tired of paying to much for pet medication pet medication by mail . Then you should really visit this page. www.petscriptions.com

6:57 PM  
Blogger sara said...

Pretty sure I know what you are talking about...and it makes me just bubble up inside every time I think of how incredible this is!! (I hope we're on the same wave length here, cause otherwise I'm gonna look like an idiot!) :)

8:31 AM  
Blogger ret said...

It is not about poor little Tigger. Still hanging in there though. And honestly, this news will probably make you shake/scratch your head Dane...but it really is a God thing.

And yes, Sara. We are most definately on the same wave length...can you believe it???

12:50 AM  
Blogger sara said...

I just can't believe I couldn't see it before...it's perfect!! God is funny how He comes up with something 1,000 times better than we could have imagined ourselves...gotta love Him! :)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Guessing it's the head lice Dane :-) I'm with Ginny on this one, the waiting game stinks!! Come on at least post again and give us some hints... Luv ya!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home