Wednesday, September 14, 2005

just in case...

...you're dying to know:

  • My cat is still among the living. Not rebounding as I'd like, but here. I know you were worried.
  • My Bible study this morning went pretty well. Realized I've come full circle as I introduced myself as their group leader for this session and whispered a silent thank you for the absence of fear and sadness.
  • My diet seems to be going well. I'm really ready to do this.
  • My heart has caught up with my head and its decision to alter my journey. I feel a big difference. Apparently I'll be losing weight emotionally as well as physically.
  • My God has been teaching me a lot about who I am; the good, the bad and the precious are His thoughts of me.
  • My friend Gil has a cool post right now. You should check it out. I've read it twice. The link's over there --->
  • My life is full out busy right now and I can't make heads or tails of it all. I mean, I use to work. A lot. How in the world...
  • My summer stuff will be hitting the basement shelves by week's end and the pumpkins are in the wings.
  • My daughter and I go to Jacksonville in the morning for her boards. We head to Jeff City on Sunday for her practicals.
  • My mind is racing with bits of God's activity, similar to the electricity in the air most of the day yesterday and well into the night. Not sure what it means but I think it's something amazing.
  • My calendar for October includes 6, count them, 6 weddings to play for. What was I thinking.
  • My chance to sub for my favorite choir director in the whole wide world at QHS is this Friday and I don't mind saying I'm a little nervous.
  • My foot has gone to sleep and the rest of me is soon to follow.

    Sweet dreams...

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe you haven't done anything for the evacuees yet! Good thing you have the weblink though. I notice my post didn't get any anonymous yet!! You are quite the busy woman. 6 weddings? I didn't know there were that many weekends in a month?

9:06 AM  
Blogger ret said...

They never arrived. I donated two cool bookbags full of cool stuff but they didn't come. We built it and they didn't come.

There aren't 6 weekends but I have a Friday and Saturday the weekend of B's and two on the weekend before. Yes. I do. I do. I do...I swear...

You going to see Crowder anywhere? Thought it might be fun to meet up...

9:33 AM  
Blogger Lowery said...

Hey. Crowder's coming to Benedictine up here in November. Anybody? Anybody?

12:27 PM  
Blogger ret said...

ROAD TRIP!!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home