Wednesday, October 19, 2005

outta here...

We are headed to Chicago this morning to see Paul McCartney in concert this evening at the United Center. Pam and Kevin are beside themselves. I'm beside Kevin. Sha's beside me. Not a huge fan, but hey, it is Paul McCartney. I paid the hefty ticket price to see Kevin look like a teenager since I missed it the first time round. I saw him looking through CD's this morning...sure I'll have enough Paul in my system to last me the rest of my life...but I wouldn't have it any other way and it could always be worse- it could be Dylan. (love ya B...)

Have a great Weds. & Thurs. we be out of here...

5 Comments:

Blogger Lowery said...

How many times must I be an apologist for Dylan? There would be no Beatles without him. There would be no anyone in the rock world without him. Everyone - everyone - is indebted to him. Like, there would be no Hillsongs without him.

I may have taken it too far with that last one.

That being said...I forgive you for ripping on my musical hero.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

oddly, I had just mentioned Dylan on my blog, then clicked over here to see him get ripped on... ouch... and honestly I'll take Dylan over Hillsongs any day...

7:11 PM  
Blogger ret said...

settle down fellas. just settle down...it was a joke...sort of.

and ryan...we can no longer be friends.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

:(

12:57 AM  
Blogger ret said...

lol. now you realize it takes way more cyber muscles to frown than it does to smile...

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home