Thursday, October 06, 2005

motb 212...

Here ya go...the latest of updates which have been few and far between recently. This wedding is 7 months away as of today's date and we of course are trying not to think about it yet. Hard not to, with the influx of weddings in our lives this summer. If not personal friends and family, there have been a number of others Shawna and I are playing/singing for...it's just crazy. But for my little bride-to-be, here are the latest details.

Got the bill for her dress. I must have misread the tag...but I wouldn't have done any differently. It's a dream dress and it will be worth it seeing her that day.

Found suits for the groom/groomsmen. Couldn't find tuxes like we wanted so we opted for suits. Lots of suits, and this way the guys will get to keep them after their investment instead of renting. They are really sharp.

Shawna and John asked their flower girl the other night but still need to figure out the ring bearer scenario. And John still needs to call some of his guys. Especially since I have their suits :)

Found someone to make the bridesmaid's dresses. This was a real challenge. We have a picture of what we want and a dress we found that's pretty close to work from. Having some trouble locating the material we want but we have started looking.

We still have to decide on invitations and a caterer. Flowers and cakes. Table decorations and music. Or at least some of the music. We have her coming in and going out already chosen. It will be amazing. I will cry. I will obsess a time or two before it's all said and done, but I've been obsessing over her for 20+ years and I'm probably not going to stop any time soon. Love. that. girl.

Much to do and we better be doin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home