Thursday, September 14, 2006

in lieu of flowers...

I accompanied Shawna to a couple stores today in search of fabric to reupholster two sofas for their movie room currently being remodeled. Because we were waiting for John to join us for his input I was allowed enough time to peruse the new fall merchandise at K-Mart. Lucky me, I found two reasonably priced fall wreaths for my family room French doors. Lovely. We then headed to JoAnn's Fabric where John fell in love with a bolt of fabric in the remnant section destined to be his sofa. Because we were waiting for someone to measure the yardage I was allowed enough time to peruse the new fall merchandise there as well. Lucky me, I found another reasonably priced fall wreath for my kitchen wall between the desk and the cupboard. Satisfied with our finds we checked out and as we're headed up the stairs to the door I hear him say:

Every time I see you buy a wreath I see one more we're gonna have to haul out of your house when you die.
The boy's got a point.

1 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

That's some funny stuff! Can't wait to their finished product in a couple weeks!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home