Friday, April 13, 2007

left handed compliment...

Sha: Wish I could pull of a big shirt & jeans like that.

1: The only thing Shawna couldn't "pull off" is giving up malls forever.
2: The "big shirt" is ancient. Dating back to the time I wore it more like a jacket since I couldn't button it around me despite the "big" category.
3: I'm landing on the side of compliment. The pastel pink & white check cotton button-down is one of my Spring favs with jeans. As is wearing my white Keds sockless, which I didn't do since she gave me a pedicure yesterday afternoon, not to mention she finds them dated.

I'm not sure exactly how she meant it to be honest. But her eyes danced and she giggled when I gave her my "are you making fun of me?" look. Give her time, I think to myself. Give her time...besides, she showed up with new pink and purple highlights illuminating from her head. I think a big shirt & jeans would be a piece of cake...

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Pink and Purple Highlights!?!?! ONLY Shawna can pull that off... I'm sure you looked as beautiful as ever in your "Big Shirt"!! Not as bad as Gil describing me as a "brick house" when I was pregnant and then trying to explain how that wasn't a bad thing. Uh what!?!?

12:13 PM  
Blogger ret said...

Lol. Kevin used the word "tent" for me. As I was making my way to the front of a crowded fundraiser at QU to play background piano music. And no, I guess I've never forgiven him :)

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home