Friday, October 26, 2007

Let's see. Since I last posted:

I've walked an estimated 50 miles with my baby during our sometimes pre-dawn walks in South Park-
Lost and gained the same 7-8 pounds, can't seem to figure this one out-
Participated in the launch of The Crossing Macomb which is going great-
Sorted through more boxes of nostalgia from mom and dad's-
Laughed myself silly over something Kev did that I can't share-
Decked the house out in harvest colors-
Closed the pool-
Put a new roof on the house-
Had lunch with the aunts-
Tossed a bunch of junk mail-
Maintained my natural nails-
And prayed a lot.

That's not everything. But it's a post. Hope your fall is your best ever...

1 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

Welcome back to the posting world! Thanks for the update:) This has been a great fall so far...and also the quickest!! The leaves are finally getting some color to them over here. The rain this past week has helped that alot. And I'm thankful for the cooler weather. Seems more like fall now. 100 degree weather doesn't scream autumn to me...ya know! :)

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home