Monday, January 14, 2008

Honoring Shawna's request to feast on Golden Corral's mac 'n cheese (a childhood fav and we no longer have a GC in Q-town...) we all drove to Hannibal last night for her early birthday dinner. After sharing way too many calories and laughs with each other we rolled ourselves toward our cars. Harrison beat Veronica to their driver's seat and we both laughed at his animated clowning. As Veronica headed that direction I said, "Blink and he'll really be old enough to drive." Without missing a beat I hear Chandler quip as he pointed to me, "Blink. You're OLD!"


1 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

Don't ya just love kids! They're so honest. I wish we all were "free" to be a bit more honest every now and then and it be okay. There's lots of stuff I would like to tell people...but it's just not considered "proper".

Pass along a Happy Birthday hug to Sha from me...

love you.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home