Monday, January 14, 2008

I didn't recognize the number but answered anyway since I've dished my cell number out to so many different people, agencies and breeders of late. This breeder was responding to my recent email and began by asking about my area code. Turns out she's from Quincy. Turns out she graduated from QHS the same year I did (although we don't remember each other...) Turns out she was just here from Tulsa, OK to visit her parents over the holidays. She raises Shorkies and they look a lot like Mallie. Kevin isn't saying no exactly, although when he isn't running Shorkie searches online at work or laughing about something Mallie did in the brief time we had her, he's telling me we're done with dogs. Being the totally submissive type of gal I am, I told her I'd love to see some pics of her newest litter...just in case.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home