Tuesday, November 20, 2007

where's your other half?

In line at a visitation this evening without Kevin, I assumed they were asking where he was and said he stayed home. Veronica had to explain they meant "my other half"...haven't lost as much as I'd like but apparently enough he didn't recognize me since he hasn't really seen me since the MPCC days of yore. And about that Turbo Jam. Kickin' my butt, it is. Why I used the enclosed tape measure to track promised progress is beyond me. Like I needed the realization my thighs are the size my waist used to be once upon another time. Still I pursue. Walking, walking, walking and jamming, jamming, jamming. Trying not to let the two pounds I gained in the process get the better of the half that's left of me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home