Thursday, April 10, 2008

I hear myself mid-story and simultaneously realize I'm probably boring the snot out of anyone who happens to find themselves captive to one of my puppy tales. She is just the cutest thing. Without apology she is tale-worthy. She has blessed my soul from the moment I found her online. Strangely in the last couple days I have fallen even farther over the little squirt. She looks like an glorified alley mutt, nothing especially "designer" about her save the breeder's asking price, but I figure if half the ladies my age are injecting their salaries into their sagging bits, she's worth every penny for the lift in my face when she sees me walk in the door. Without exception there is no one on the planet that is that happy to see me. Ever. I have never wanted for love, but this Mylie of mine has managed to tap into a source of emotions in me that make me feel amazing. Just amazing. Silly little dog. 

1 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

Cut it out! You are going to make me want a dog. :) I do love the little ones - they will steal your heart away. It is the big slobbery ones I don't do well with. eeww!!

Take care friend!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home