Saturday, March 29, 2008

all the world's a-travelin'...

except me that is. 

  • John and Shawna are in Louisville with a group from MPCC to see the Easter pageant at SECC. (and visit Sara and Max of course!)

  • Veronica and David drove to Pennsylvania yesterday for a work-related weekend of inventory for OTR. They are bicycling through Washington, DC today, without a doubt recalling their child-free years many moons ago. Anyone up for the math, Kev and I have three kids until Monday night. So far, so good.

  • And then of course Pam and Yvonne left for Greece on Thursday with a busload of Crossing folks. Once again the math: Kevin and I opted out. Hard at first but it was a lot of money (worth it I told him...) but it would have postponed my surgery as well as the puppy so I'm happy with his decision if not still a little envious of those who went for it.

On top of that, Jennie landed in Sweden,  Erin's back in Costa Rica, and Gil's out there somewhere cruising all his favorite eateries and calling it ministry. Lol. So maybe I'm more than a little envious after all. We are entertaining an afternoon trip to Hannibal tomorrow for 50 miles of art. It's nothing postcard worthy but it's something. And did I mention I have a puppy? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home