Monday, April 18, 2005

Missing Persons Report

No one is missing yet. But by this time next year I want to be. Or at least be missing the portion of me that would be equivalent to the size of a small person. Trouble is I hate diets, I lack self-discipline and I’m pre-menopausal. Still, I owe it to myself and to the wedding photographer, who will undoubtedly grow frustrated with me if I refuse to have my picture taken with the rest of the bridal party, to have some reduction process going on in the near future. The countdown begins. Just don’t rush out and look for me on the back of any milk cartons just yet…

5 Comments:

Blogger deby said...

I have a wonderful idea - how about if your lost person and my lost person walk off into the sunset (and NEVER come back) together! I pray that it goes better for you than myself. Now is that selflessness or what! This pre-menopausal sucks big time.

7:55 PM  
Blogger ret said...

No kidding. I just wish I knew if Jesus was coming back before the wedding...if so, I'd just wait for the new body and have another piece of corn...

10:20 PM  
Blogger Lowery said...

Rumor has it that the best way to lose weight is to get clinically depressed. I'm just sayin'... Can twelve men be wrong?

10:40 PM  
Blogger ret said...

I laughed pretty hard at that. BTW...how much did it set you back to pay Rick off?

11:00 PM  
Blogger Lowery said...

A case of Aspen.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home