Tuesday, April 19, 2005

pro·cras·ti·na·tion

Intentionally putting off the doing of something that should be done. Habitually & intentionally. Three weeks into my new Wednesday morning Bible study designed as a daily assignment for 5 of the 7 days. Once again I’ll be reading them all tonight. One of these days I’m going to have to get better about this. It’s going to be a long evening. I mean I look forward to spending the next 4-5 hours in the Word. Really, it’s going to be great. Just me, the Good Book and pages of homework…

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I hear ya on the procrastination. I have gotten to be very good at it...freshman year I was always 2 weeks ahead of my homework, now I am staying up late to finish some stupid math homework that is due at 8 am. You are not alone :)

10:26 PM  
Blogger ret said...

Ahhh....started at 7:30 and just finished up. It actually was a good study this week. Usually is, I just have to organize my energy more efficiently than I do. I will wager my homework was more fun than your math...but that's just a guess...

I do remember the 'ole college days. 24+ credit hours, piano recitals, students, MPCC and theory homework until late. There were a few of us Mus.Ed. people who practiced into the wee hours of the morning way too frequently. Made for some creepy nights in that old building. Mercy, that was a long, long time ago...

Good luck with the math. Have a great day tomorrow! I'm going to bed! Love you...

10:56 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I, too, am almost ready for bed. However, it is midnight. I am such an idiot. Now I am trying to get ahead on homework, but I should just go to bed. Have fun at your study in the morning! Try to start on your homework right when you come back and you are super energized about it! Sometimes that plan works for me!

12:02 AM  
Blogger ret said...

It was a really good study.I should take your advice. We'll see :)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home