Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Wicked, Wicked Sister...

When Kohl's department store had their grand opening a month ago, my sister and I were in to take advantage of their pre-Easter sales and as we checked out she heard the cashier say to me, "Oh, I almost forgot your 15% discount". I of course didn't question it, but Veronica had a good time observing it was Senior Citizens Discount Day. Well, she had her laugh, but I had my discount and we put the whole thing behind us. Until moments ago.

She called to ask if I looked at the Kohl's flyer in the paper last night. I had not. She said I might want to. It appears there is another 15% coupon...for seniors. I told her I died in Pam's dreams last night. She said I didn't die in hers.

Ya know. Life just hasn't been the same
since that house fell on my sister...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home