Friday, April 22, 2005

B A

Hello. My name is Loretta. And I'm an addicted blogger. [Hello Loretta] I have re-set the timer on the microwave three times, make that four times in the last hour. That was supposed to be step one.

I did do my study for the day. And I had my prayer time. And I took my aunt to her doctor's appt. and had lunch with her after. I had strawberry to die-for-pie with my father at the Maid Rite and I visited my sister, being nailed in the crotch by my nephew's play pistol. I also purchased a gift for a bridal shower tomorrow and one for someone just because. The day wasn't a total bust. It has had some layers though. Lots of stuff at work in me these days.

The sun decided to make an appearance this evening and Kevin and I are gonna go buy him some walking shoes and a Bible study for him to start. John and Shawna are headed to play v-ball. They are just so cute. [Except he just called me a psycho and a goof, and thinks I need to get a job. Snot.]

Spa Day starts at 8:00 in the morning and it's just 24 hours until we're supping with the Lowery guy and having the belly laughs that only happen when we are all together. Life was good today and looks like it's gonna be good tomorrow too.

This is really it. Gonna post, close and shut 'er down.

5 Comments:

Blogger deby said...

how are the withdrawal symptoms going? It has almost been 24hrs - good job - I'm praying for you - hang in there.

4:47 PM  
Blogger ret said...

Actually, if Shawna hadn't been on her online class last night when we got home, I wouldn't have made it till morning :)

9:31 AM  
Blogger deby said...

youll know it's serius if you buy another comp, set up another line just to blog.

10:49 AM  
Blogger deby said...

that's serious not serius Ms. spellcheck.

10:59 AM  
Blogger ret said...

We already have a designated line. I'm trying to figure out if I can talk him into wireless so I can take it poolside...

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home